The RCCD PA program and St Francis University have established and entered a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to offer a Master’s of Medical Science (MMS) degree option.
- The MOU fulfills the ARC-PA mandate that all PA programs confer a Master’s degree by the year 2020.
- Eligibility requirements of all applicants:
- Must be currently enrolled in the RCCD PA program.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree from a fully accredited college or university.
- Be in good academic standing in the PA program (a GPA of 3.0 is required to concurrently enroll in the MMS program at St. Francis University).
- Must obtain the approval of the PA Program Director prior to applying to St. Francis University.
- Must meet the eligibility requirements of St Francis University.
Enrollment in the RCCD PA program does not guarantee acceptance into the MMS program. Applicants will be required to pay all tuition and fees associated with this option to St. Francis.
MMS Tuition Rates
Please refer to the following link for more information: www.francis.edu/MMShome.htm