- The Dean/Director who will have responsibility for the project will complete the Special
Project Request Form. The Dean/Director will discuss the special project with the
employee, sign it and forward to Budget Control for funding approval.
- Budget Control will verifying funding, sign the form, and return it to the Dean/Director.
- The Dean/Director will forward the form to the appropriate Vice President for approval/signature.
- The Vice President will forward the form to the President for approval/signature.
- The President will forward the original request to Diversity and Human Resources.
- Diversity and Human Resources will prepare a board report for approval by the Board
of Trustees. (Special projects cannot be paid without Board approval.)
- Diversity and Human Resources will forward the original request to Payroll and copies
to the employee's personnel file, the employee, and the Dean/Director.
- Upon completion of the project:
The employee will submit a Special Project Time Report to the Dean/Director who has responsibility for the project's budget for signature after the work has been completed.
The Dean/Director who has responsibility for the project will submit the Special
Project Time Report to Payroll for payment.
- If a cancellation or change has occurred, it must be noted on the Special Project